Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this recipe off of Chef Ricardo. Great way to start the morning with one of these I actually look forward to making these. I made this for a bridal shower/brunch....you don't have to make as much as I did. lol I got this recipe off of foodnetwork.com--enjoy.
- 18 slices bacon (1 lb package-454 g)
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 19 slices tomatoes
- 12 boston lettuce leaves
- 12 slices white bread or 12 slices Texas toast thick bread, preferred
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 f (220 c ); place oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Line a baking dish (15x10-inch)(38x25cm) with parchment paper, letting sheet of paper go beyond each of the edges.
- Oil the sheet and the sides of the dish.
- Spread the slices of bacon on the cooking plate.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until they are golden color and crisp.
- Drain excess on a paper towel; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, 1/4 mayo; add salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into cooking dish and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly moist.
- Cut omelet in 6 portions; set aside.
- Turn of oven and return bacon to oven to reheat.
- Assemble 3 slices of bread and spread mayo on the surface.
- On one slice put on egg and 3 slices of bacon.
- Cover with 2nd slice of bread. Add tomato slices and lettuce leaves.
- Complete the assembly with the 3rd slice of bread.
- Put a toothpick in each 4 corners of the sandwich and cut into triangles.
- Repeat! Repeat! Repeat! Yummmmmmy.