Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A easy and yummy breakfast to serve for your family or friends.
- 4 (7 1/2 ounce) cans biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Roll biscuits in 3/4 cups sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a lunch bag and shake till all of biscuits are coated well.
- Place in greased Bundt pan.
- In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of sugar, butter or margarine and cinnamon until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour over biscuits. bake at 350.