Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Burger for breakfast
Make and share this Breakfast Chorizo Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g ground pork
- 14.78 ml salt
- 88.74 ml red chili powder
- 4.92 ml dried red chili pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml Mexican oregano
- 9.85 ml cumin powder
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 59.16 ml cider vinegar
- 36.97 ml water
- 6 eggs
- 6 slice monterey jack pepper cheese
- 6 bagels, toasted
- Have everything cool. Break up the meat, sprinkle evenly with the rest of the ingredients, cut in with two forks until evenly mixed, then knead a bit with your hands until well mixed. Form into six patties.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium high heat and add the pappies and brown on both side and place onto a plate and repeat this step for the rest of patties. Top each patty with a slice of the pepper jack cheese. Place a patty and cheese on the bottom half of the bagels.
- Clean the skillet and light coat with oil add an egg and cook sunny side up and place onto the patty. Repeat until done.