Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Burger for breakfast
Make and share this Breakfast Chorizo Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Mexican oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 6 bagels, toasted
- Have everything cool. Break up the meat, sprinkle evenly with the rest of the ingredients, cut in with two forks until evenly mixed, then knead a bit with your hands until well mixed. Form into six patties.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium high heat and add the pappies and brown on both side and place onto a plate and repeat this step for the rest of patties. Top each patty with a slice of the pepper jack cheese. Place a patty and cheese on the bottom half of the bagels.
- Clean the skillet and light coat with oil add an egg and cook sunny side up and place onto the patty. Repeat until done.