1/1 Photo of Breakfast Chiles Rellenos Bake
A tasty breakfast casserole, great served with a fresh fruit salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the half-and-half, eggs, and flour until smooth.
- 2Rinse and split the chilis. Starting with half of the chilis, dip each one in the flour mixture and place in a greased 8x8 baking dish. Top with 1/3 of the cheese.
- 3Make another layer with the remaining chilis and 1/3 of the cheese.
- 4Pour the remaining flour mixture over top. Pour the tomato sauce over the flour mixture. Top with the remaining cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Chiles Rellenos Bake
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.5
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 156.7 mg
- Sodium 687.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g