Believe me, this isn't just for breakfast! Quick and easy, and very inexpensive and great for any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Press one can of crescent rolls in bottom of a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Spread over crescent rolls.
- 4Roll out another can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese.
- 5Beat egg white and brush on top.
- 6Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle on top.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 635.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g