- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Press one can of crescent rolls in bottom of a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over crescent rolls.
- Roll out another can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese.
- Beat egg white and brush on top.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.