- 340.19 g can biscuit dough (10 count)
- 453.59 g sausage, browned, drained, and cooled
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 118.29 ml milk
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Butter or spray 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Press biscuits onto bottom of baking dish, sealing all areas to make solid crust.
- Sprinkle with cooked sausage, then the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture over meat and cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until firmly set in center.