Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I believe I found this recipe on Boot Camp Buddies, but I don't really remember. This recipe is 5 points per serving. This needs to sit in the refrigerator overnight before baking - time is not included in preparation time.
- Spray a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer first five ingredients.
- Beat egg substitute and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over layered ingredients.
- Cover and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 350 degrees (put into a cold oven directly from the refrigerator) for 60 minutes until center is firm.
I made this for MOPS and some of the women were like "ugh, egg substitute" and when they ate it they LOVED it. I will definitely be making it again. It was very quick and easy. I didn't have ham on hand so I added sausage, tomato and mushrooms. You'd never know it was a WW recipe.
This is very good! We really enjoyed it and you would never know that it is Weight Watchers. Thanks for sharing!
I made this for my son's graduation brunch because one of our guests is on weight watchers and I wanted to have something she could enjoy. EVERYONE asked for this recipe.<br/>The best part for me was making it the night before and finishing up other parts of the<br/>brunch while this baked in the oven. Absolutely wonderful. Will make this again!!! I did substitue red pepper for the green for color.