1/4 Photos of Breakfast Casserole - Weight Watchers
1 hr 10 mins
I believe I found this recipe on Boot Camp Buddies, but I don't really remember. This recipe is 5 points per serving. This needs to sit in the refrigerator overnight before baking - time is not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Layer first five ingredients.
- 3Beat egg substitute and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour over layered ingredients.
- 5Cover and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees (put into a cold oven directly from the refrigerator) for 60 minutes until center is firm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole - Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 721.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.3 g