Recipe by LARavenscroft
I believe I found this recipe on Boot Camp Buddies, but I don't really remember. This recipe is 5 points per serving. This needs to sit in the refrigerator overnight before baking - time is not included in preparation time.
Top Review by dziagwa
I made this for MOPS and some of the women were like "ugh, egg substitute" and when they ate it they LOVED it. I will definitely be making it again. It was very quick and easy. I didn't have ham on hand so I added sausage, tomato and mushrooms. You'd never know it was a WW recipe.
- 2 cups frozen hash browns (diced)
- 1 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces lean ham
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer first five ingredients.
- Beat egg substitute and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over layered ingredients.
- Cover and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 350 degrees (put into a cold oven directly from the refrigerator) for 60 minutes until center is firm.