I believe I found this recipe on Boot Camp Buddies, but I don't really remember. This recipe is 5 points per serving. This needs to sit in the refrigerator overnight before baking - time is not included in preparation time.
- Spray a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer first five ingredients.
- Beat egg substitute and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over layered ingredients.
- Cover and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 350 degrees (put into a cold oven directly from the refrigerator) for 60 minutes until center is firm.