Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a wonderful almost do ahead breakfast. Great for company or Christmas morning.
Make and share this Breakfast Casserole Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine and place in the bottom of 9" by 13" baking pan.
- Spread potatoes (still frozen is okay) in bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle chopped vegetables over potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle meat over potatoes and vegetables.
- Note: At this point you may continue or casserole may be refrigerated overnight.
- Pour beaten eggs over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let set for approximately 5 minutes.
- Cut into 2.5"-3" squares and serve with a spatula. Enjoy.
We absolutely LOVE this! I've made it countless times since I found it on here about three years ago. Sometimes when I'm in a crunch for time and don't want to dice all of the veggies I will use the frozen onion and green pepper mix that you get at the grocery store. I've also drained canned tomatoes and used those in a rush too. It does taste best with fresh vegetables though. We are doing low carb now and I substitute cauliflower for the potatoes. It is just as delicious! I can probably say that I've cooked this recipe more than any other on this site. Thanks!
I have 35 chickens so needless to say i get 2or3 Dozen eggs a day I have been looking for a good recipe to use up some eggs well I found it here this recipe is just wonderful and absolutely delicous hope my spelling isnt to bad Thank-You for such a great recipe
This was wonderful. I used the bacon and a mix of Tex-Mex cheese instead of cheddar to add some zip. It was very simple to prepare and was enjoyed by all even my picky sons.