1/3 Photos of Breakfast Casserole Supreme
1 hr 5 mins
Gramma Connie Verbeck's Note:
This is a wonderful almost do ahead breakfast. Great for company or Christmas morning.
My Private Note
9x13 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine and place in the bottom of 9" by 13" baking pan.
- 2Spread potatoes (still frozen is okay) in bottom of the pan.
- 3Sprinkle chopped vegetables over potatoes.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Sprinkle meat over potatoes and vegetables.
- 6Note: At this point you may continue or casserole may be refrigerated overnight.
- 7Pour beaten eggs over potatoes.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- 10Bake another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- 11Remove from oven and let set for approximately 5 minutes.
- 12Cut into 2.5"-3" squares and serve with a spatula. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 225.5 mg
- Sodium 591.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.0 g