- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 slices white bread, cubed
- 1 lb sausage, browned
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, add milk, salt and mustard, mixing well.
- Grease bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place in layers of bread cubes, the sausage, then cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before cutting.
- NOTE: For 8 people use 3 slices of bread and 8 eggs.