1 hr 20 mins
Aunt Dawn's Note:
A great holiday breakfast casserole that may be made the night before and baked in the morning. This recipe came from Sue Schuler. I made it for Christmas and it was scrumptious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sausage in a skillet over med-high heat, and cook until evenly brown.
- 2Drain, and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 5In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, condensed cream of mushroom soup, and milk.
- 6Stir in the sausage and mushrooms.
- 7Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- 8Mix in the frozen potato rounds & extra cheese.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with cheese, and bake an additonal 10 min.
- 11or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole ll
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.1
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 248.6 mg
- Sodium 558.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 17.1 g