Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
WOW! This is one of our favorites here at our house! Enjoy this!
- 1 lb sausage, browned
- 1 package crescent roll
- 1 cup home fried potato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cheese
- Place rolls, unrolled and laid flat across the bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- Put browned sausage on top.
- Add home fries and cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk& salt together.
- Pour egg mixture over home fries and cheese.
- Sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake@ 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Very good easy recipe. I think next time I will add some sauteed mushroom, green pepper, onion and diced tomato to give some added flavours.
I have to agree, this was very good.
This breakfast casserole was extremely good. I try to make something different each week for my youngest so he will not have to worry about breakfast in the mornings. The casserole barely made it to the next day. Extremely good eatings. Thanx for posting