Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Great for those morning pot-lucks, or busy mornings. Just put in Crock Pot the night before.
Make and share this Breakfast Casserole in Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 32 ounces o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1 lb ham, diced
- 4 cups cheddar cheese (or cheese blend)
- 1 dozen egg
- 1 cup milk
- nonstick cooking spray
- Spray Crock Pot with the No Stick spray.
- Layer Potatoes, ham, and cheese (make about 3 layers of each, ending with a layer of cheese.).
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over layers. Cover.
- Cook on low about 10 hours.
Really as easy as it sounds and without any modifications, I was impressed after being a bit skeptical. My husband, who's not a breakfast casserole fan, enjoyed it! I'll cook it just a bit less time as my low setting is fairly warm. Maybe 8-9 hours.
This was so tasty, and great for picky eaters! I did not have any ham on hand, so I substituted some lil' smokies breakfast sausages and it was awesome! The recipe was also so simple that I had to give it 5 stars. Thanks Melinda!