Recipe by Melinda #2
Great for those morning pot-lucks, or busy mornings. Just put in Crock Pot the night before.
Top Review by lovetoshop99
Really as easy as it sounds and without any modifications, I was impressed after being a bit skeptical. My husband, who's not a breakfast casserole fan, enjoyed it! I'll cook it just a bit less time as my low setting is fairly warm. Maybe 8-9 hours.
- 32 ounces o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1 lb ham, diced
- 4 cups cheddar cheese (or cheese blend)
- 1 dozen egg
- 1 cup milk
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray Crock Pot with the No Stick spray.
- Layer Potatoes, ham, and cheese (make about 3 layers of each, ending with a layer of cheese.).
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over layers. Cover.
- Cook on low about 10 hours.