1/1 Photo of Breakfast Casserole from Southern Living
9 hrs 15 mins
This is from S. L.'s All Time Favorite Recipes, and I've got to agree, it's one of the best breakfast treats I've had. Great for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage in skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- 2Place bread cubes evenly in 6 lightly greased 8 oz. individual baking dishes or ramekins; sprinkle bread evenly with cheese, and top with sausage.
- 3Whisk together eggs and next four ingredients; pour evenly over sausage mixture. Cover and chill casseroles for 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 4Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole from Southern Living
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.0
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 291.4 mg
- Sodium 1428.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 33.0 g