Recipe by iewe
Had this recipe saved for a while from the web. Looks good, and a little different from other breakfast casseroles I have seen (including a bit smaller as it is not in a 9x13 pan as many I see).
Top Review by lazyme
So simple and so good. I made this as directed and used shredded hashbrowns. I love that this is made in a pie pan so that it makes a smaller casserole than the standard ones you find. Thanks iewe for a new keeper. Made for 123 Tag.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen hash browns, cubed (or shredded)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ham, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9" pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine eggs, onion, thyme, salt and pepper and beat well.
- Stir in potatoes, cheese, ham and green pepper.
- Pour into pie plate and bake 40 to 45 minutes in preheated 350 degree oven (or until set).
- Garnish with sliced tomato slices and serve.