Recipe by Brittb216
I wanted to make something yummy for breakfast and I had all the ingredients and I have never made anything like this before, Crazy right?! I didn't look at any recipes, I just kinda went with it. These are simple, yet tasty. Quick, Easy and Freeze well! I think the seasoning is just right, though some might need to add less/more depending on what they like! If you try this out, please leave a comment and share your experience!!
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees. Spray your muffin tin with the Pam Cooking Spray, set aside.
- Combine the Eggs, Milk, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and Black Pepper, Whisk until well blended!
- Pour about half the egg mixture into each muffin cup. If there is excess, just pour it into the muffin cups that could use a little more until it's all used up.
- Add the Frozen Hashbrowns to each muffin cup, You can be the judge on how much to put in each one. Same with the Cheddar Cheese, Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese into each cup.
- Lastly, the Bacon! I cut the 6 Sliced in half and then broke up each half slice and put it into each muffin cup. So basically, 1/2 a slice of bacon for each cup.
- Bake at 350, for 30 minutes! Let them cook for 5 minutes before trying to take them out! Enjoy!