Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I make this recipe for breakfast when I have company stay overnight. It is also good to have for dinner too.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 can crescent roll
- 1 (1 lb) package cheddar cheese
- 2 cups o'brien frozen potatoes
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Cook potatoes until browned.
- Lay crescent rolls into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover bottom and sides of dish with the crescent rolls.
- Spread sausage, cheese and potatoes on top.
- Add salt and pepper to eggs and whisk together.
- Pour beaten eggs over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Yummy recipe. I made it healthier by using low fat crescent rolls, reduced fat sausage, reduced fat cheese, half eggs and half egg substitute and it is just as good. Also, after putting crescent rolls in dish I browned them slightly (about 8 min.) in over before layering other ingredients.