Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This slow cooker recipe gets better the longer you cook it...it is good for breakfast, brunch, or supper, my family eats it all day long. and it is wonderful and easy when entertaining a house full of company.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion (fried)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 scrambled eggs
- 2 lbs bacon sausage, mixture, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups sausage gravy
- 1. I line my slow cooker with a slow cooker bag,.
- 2. put potatoes in the bottom,.
- 3. sprinkle with half the cheese,.
- 4. add the meat mixture,.
- 5. pour the gravy over the meat mixture,.
- 6. add the scrambled eggs,.
- 7. cover with remaining cheese.
- 8. Cover and cook on high for 2+ hours -- .