Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is a great recipe for family gatherings or when you have overnight guests. I normally make it for Christmas mornings. Make it the night before and just put it in the oven and it cooks while everyone is opening gifts. When you are done with gifts breakfast is ready.
- cook sausage and onions together. drain off fat when done.
- in a seprate bowl mix eggs, mustard, worcestershire sauce and milk together.
- then in a 9 x13 pan layer sausage and onion mixture then tater tots. next layer the cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 to 45 minutes or until eggs are done.