1/1 Photo of Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
We make this the night before and breakfast for Christmas is ready in a snap. Served with hash browns, juice and coffee and your not spending all morning in the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim crusts from bread, cut into cubes, cover bottom of a 12x7" casserole and sprinkle with cheese.
- 2Beat eggs, add milk and mix well.
- 3Stir salt, pepper and dry mustard into the egg mixture, add bacon and sausage, stirring until well blended.
- 4Pour over cheese, cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 5In the morning put in a 350F oven and bake for 50-55 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.7
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 268.5 mg
- Sodium 1023.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: