We make this the night before and breakfast for Christmas is ready in a snap. Served with hash browns, juice and coffee and your not spending all morning in the kitchen.
- Trim crusts from bread, cut into cubes, cover bottom of a 12x7" casserole and sprinkle with cheese.
- Beat eggs, add milk and mix well.
- Stir salt, pepper and dry mustard into the egg mixture, add bacon and sausage, stirring until well blended.
- Pour over cheese, cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning put in a 350F oven and bake for 50-55 minutes.