Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an excellent cassserole for breakfast instead of making a quiche in a pie pan. Enjoy it.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups ham, cubed (or can add bacon or sausage)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 dozen egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Brown onion and green pepper together.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 9x13 greased pan.
- Top with more grated cheese and parsley flakes.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set at 350ºF.
Reduced the recipe by half - used the sausage option and omitted the green pepper (DH won't eat them). It was excellent! Thank you for sharing your recipe!
Made this today for a Fathers Day potluck/breakfast at church. It was only ok. I can't say why, maybe it was the ham, maybe it was just not people wanted. I will try again for somthing else though.