Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe. It can be made the night before and baked in the morning.<><
- 7 slice of toasted bread
- 453.59 g ground sausage
- 29.58 ml minced dried onion
- 12 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk
- 226.79 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g can mushroom pieces, drained
- Tear toasted bread into small pieces and put in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Brown sausage and onions. Drain.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Add sausage, cheese and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Pour over bread pieces. Mix slightly and pat.
- Bake at 350* for one hour or until golden brown.