Recipe by X in Bayside, NY
A friend made this before a football tailgate party, and it was a complete hit!
Top Review by KellyInNC #2
This is a great recipe and you can modify it with different veggies, cheeses, and meats! Always a hit at my house! (I have one similar posted also). I make it for Christmas breakfast when we have a lot of people over.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 (1 lb) package Bob Evans sausage
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 dash milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to 350 degrees.
- Pam a 9 x 12 pan
- Line pan with crescent rolls.
- Brown sausage and crumble over rolls.
- Beat eggs and add some milk and salt and pepper. add half of each of the cheeses to the egg mixture.
- Pour eggs over the rolls and sausage.
- Sprinkle the rest of both cheeses on the top of the mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until eggs are done to your liking (baking time may vary based on oven and altitude)