- 2 lbs frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 dozen egg, beaten with
- 4 -5 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (or to taste...optional) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and crumble sausage, and either slice or chop cheese. Saute onion in sausage grease to soften.
- Layer in a 9x13 pan:.
- Half of the potatoes, half of the meat, half of the egg, then half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake in 400 degree oven uncovered for 20 min or until eggs are cooked.
- This can be prepared the night before and refrigerated until baking time the next morning!