Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is another recipe I got from my local newspaper. This is great prepared the day of but even better prepared the night before.
- 16 ounces ground pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces milk
- 5 -6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 32 ounces frozen potato slices
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or more to taste)
- seasoning salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Place sausage in a skillet over medium hear, cook until evenly browned. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, condensed cream of mushroom soup and the milk. Stir in the spices, sausage, mushrooms and onions. Mix in the frozen potato rounds and pour in baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.