Recipe by jlampe
Sausage and eggs, but with an added twist from a can of rotel and cream of mushroom soup.
- 10 slices bread, cubed
- 2 lbs sausage, browned and crumbled
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) canro*tel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Layer the bread, sausage and cheese in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Beat together eggs and 1 cup milk and pour over cheese/sausage.
- Pour the can of rotel over the cheese/sausage.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning stir together the mushroom soup and 1/2 c milk.
- Pour over casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Test the middle to make sure the eggs have set.