Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this breakfast idea. My own homemade fast food breakfast combo. It is better if made a day ahead of time.
- 1 (10 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 lb sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- Line an 8- or 9-inch dish with the crescent roll dough.
- Brown the sausage and place over the rolls.
- Beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the sausage.
- Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
This was a good breakfast casserole. I halved the recipe to make just a little bit for my husband and I, and our 1 year old, for New Years day breakfast. I added some chopped jalapeno, used monterey jack instead of swiss cheese, and I sprinkled some crumbled bacon over top of it. I also added a bit more milk than the recipe called for. Everyone liked it and we enjoyed the leftovers the next couple days as well. Thanks for posting the recipe.
yummy! was very goodthanks