Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
- 8 ounces pork sausage (like Jimmy Dean Sausage)
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slices bread, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with Pam.
- In a skillet, brown sausage, stirring to crumble; drain.
- In a large bowl whisk together milk and eggs.
- Stir in sausage, cheese and bread.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until set.
excellent breakfast. I used hot sausage and pepper jack cheese. Made for everday tag.
DD had a few friends over for a sleep over. It was SO easy to put together. They ate it all up!!! It was great!!! (or so I hear, they didn't leave me any) I will make it again this weekend! I used wheat bread and a little extra cheese.