Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Just a simple breakfast casserole that I'm posting so I can get the nutritional values. It's my fave.
- 1 cup diced ham steak
- 1 1⁄2 cups ore-ida O'Brien potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- In bowl, lightly beat egg substitute.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Poor into an 8 x 8 inch pan (I used a disposable pan, but if you use a real one, you might want to spray it with Pam first).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.