1/1 Photo of Breakfast Casserole
Uses refrigerated biscuits, mushrooms, sausage, eggs and cheese. No overnight refrigeration needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover the bottom of a greased 13x9x2 baking pan with biscuits; set aside.
- 2In a large skillet melt the butter, add the sausage, mushrooms and onions. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the onions are tender, place the sausage mixture in a colander and drain.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- 4Coat the same skillet with no-stick spray add the eggs. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set. Add the sausage and vegetable mixture. Cook; stir until the eggs are completely set.
- 5Spread the egg mixture over the biscuits.
- 6Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- 7Cover and bake 400' for 12 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-13 minutes longer until the cheese is melted and the biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 858.3
- Calories from Fat 539
- Total Fat 59.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 542.0 mg
- Sodium 1973.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet pork sausage