Recipe by lets.eat
Uses refrigerated biscuits, mushrooms, sausage, eggs and cheese. No overnight refrigeration needed.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 20 biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb sweet pork sausage, casings removed
- 12 eggs
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover the bottom of a greased 13x9x2 baking pan with biscuits; set aside.
- In a large skillet melt the butter, add the sausage, mushrooms and onions. Cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the onions are tender, place the sausage mixture in a colander and drain.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Coat the same skillet with no-stick spray add the eggs. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set. Add the sausage and vegetable mixture. Cook; stir until the eggs are completely set.
- Spread the egg mixture over the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake 400' for 12 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-13 minutes longer until the cheese is melted and the biscuits are golden brown.