Recipe by lets.eat
This version uses hash brown patties, cuts beautifully
Top Review by mrspotter
Great recipe! I made it dairy-free by adding water instead of milk. to beat the eggs frothy and then seasoned it as stated and added lots of finely chopped garlic, fresh thyme and dill. I layered thinly sliced browned sausage on top of the potato patties then poured over the egg mixture without cheese. This makes a healthy alternative for those who need to avoid dairy.
- 8 frozen hash browns (patties)
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Place hash browns patties in a single layer in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
- Pour over ham.
- Cover and bake at 350' for 1 hour.
- Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near the center comes out clean.