1/2 Photos of Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This version uses hash brown patties, cuts beautifully
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place hash browns patties in a single layer in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
- 3In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
- 4Pour over ham.
- 5Cover and bake at 350' for 1 hour.
- 6Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.7
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 344.0 mg
- Sodium 791.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen hash browns