Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Fit for brunches and holiday breakfasts for the larger family!
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 large sausages, casings removed, browned
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced (optional)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 slices white bread, dried and crumbled
- 4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- mix eggs, browned sausage meat, onion, peppers, cheese and bread crumbs in large casserole dish.
- mix corn flakes with butter and top egg casserole with corn flake mixture.
- bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes, the last ten minutes on broil.