Recipe by Lisa Morris
I love this recipe!!! It's so easy to make!!! I usually don't like my food mixed together but this is awesome.
Top Review by Doreen_2
WOW! I made this casserole one morning because I wanted something a little different for breakfast and my daughter and I LOVED it! I craved this casserole a few days later and made it again. I'm not too fond of eggs, but this didn't bother me one bit. I did however, cook my hashbrowns a little bit until they were a light golden color, added some chopped onion and bell peppers to it, and I sprinkled some green onions over the top once it came from the oven and it really brought out the flavor of this dish. It kinda tastes like a potato skin, imagine having potato skins for breakfast? This recipe is a true keeper and winner! I will be making this regularly. Thanks.
- 340.19 g bag frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk
- 453.59 g bacon or 453.59 g ham, cooked and crumbled
- 354.88 ml shredded mild cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze excess moisture from potatoes.
- Mix potatoes and melted butter.
- Press into 13X9 baking pan, coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle bacon or ham and cheese over potatoes.
- Beat together eggs & milk.
- Pour egg mixture over meat & cheese.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes or until set.