1/4 Photos of Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Lisa Morris's Note:
I love this recipe!!! It's so easy to make!!! I usually don't like my food mixed together but this is awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze excess moisture from potatoes.
- 2Mix potatoes and melted butter.
- 3Press into 13X9 baking pan, coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven.
- 5Sprinkle bacon or ham and cheese over potatoes.
- 6Beat together eggs & milk.
- 7Pour egg mixture over meat & cheese.
- 8Bake an additional 30 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.9
- Calories from Fat 567
- Total Fat 63.0 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 248.5 mg
- Sodium 1010.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g