1/2 Photos of Breakfast Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter.
- 2Blend in flour and pepper.
- 3Gradually add milk and stir until thickened.
- 4Add cheese; mix and set aside.
- 5Fry bacon and onions until browned.
- 6Add eggs and scramble just until set.
- 7Add mushrooms and cheese sauce and put into a greased baking dish (9x13-inch).
- 8Mix breadcrumbs with 3 tablespoons melted butter and paprika; sprinkle over egg mixture.
- 9Chill for 30 minutes at least OR put in fridge overnight.
- 10To serve, bake for 30-minutes in a 350F oven.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.6
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 360.0 mg
- Sodium 945.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g