1/5 Photos of Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
Diane in Nebraska's Note:
So easy to prepare the night before and just bake the next morning.
My Private Note
9x12 ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 cups frozen hash browns, tater tots, hash brown patties (enough to cover bottom of your pan)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced ham or 2 cups sausage or 2 cups bacon
- 1 cup diced red peppers or 1 cup green peppers (optional) or 1 cup yellow pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (optional)
- 1Spray a 9" x 12" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Melt butter and drizzle in the bottom of the pan.
- 3Layer the frozen hash browns evenly to cover the bottom.
- 4Layer cheese, meat and any desired vegetable on top of potatoes.
- 5Whisk eggs,salt and pepper.
- 6Pour egg mixture over the top to cover.
- 7Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350º for 1 hour or until set.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.8
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 361.2 mg
- Sodium 1297.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g