New Mommy and Lovin' It's Note:
We had a brunch to plan, and my husband had the odd idea of making a calzone but with breakfast items inside of it. It turned out to be delicious, and we have made it several times since. Its easy to make, and you can add just about any ingredients you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the sausage, bacon, and eggs [separately]. Crumble the bacon and cut sausage into small pieces.
- 2Thaw your bread dough according to package directions. Roll flat.
- 3Layer the ingredients on the dough, leaving about 1/2 inch around the borders.
- 4Fold the dough and seal by pressing together the edges.
- 5Place on greased sheet and cook for approximately 25 minutes @ 375 [or until crust is golden brown].
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Calzone
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.1
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 220.2 mg
- Sodium 899.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough