Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
We had a brunch to plan, and my husband had the odd idea of making a calzone but with breakfast items inside of it. It turned out to be delicious, and we have made it several times since. Its easy to make, and you can add just about any ingredients you want.
- Fry the sausage, bacon, and eggs [separately]. Crumble the bacon and cut sausage into small pieces.
- Thaw your bread dough according to package directions. Roll flat.
- Layer the ingredients on the dough, leaving about 1/2 inch around the borders.
- Fold the dough and seal by pressing together the edges.
- Place on greased sheet and cook for approximately 25 minutes @ 375 [or until crust is golden brown].
Made these last night, my family loved it. Instead of frozen bread dough I used a roll of pillsbury french bread from the refridgerator section of the store. It was delish. Thanks for poasting, it is a keeper in our house.
awsome...Frozen bread dough....It's opened a ne horizon.. thanks