1 hr 5 mins
A B & B recipe adapted from the internet. An excellent choice for breakfast that can be made ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow dough to rise until doubled.
- 2In skillet, cook and crumble sausage. Add mushrooms and onion. Cook and stir until sausage is browned and veggies are tender. Drain and cool.
- 3Add 2 eggs, cheese, and seasonings to sausage mixture, mix well.
- 4Roll each loaf into 16x12-inch square. Spread half of the sausage mixture on each within 1 inch of edge. Roll jelly-roll style, starting at narrow (short) end. Seal edges. Place on greased baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Bake at 350º for 25 minutes. Beat 1 egg. Brush with beaten egg and bake 5 to 10 minutes more. Can be frozen and reheated.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Calzone
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 405.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen white bread dough