This a delicious (and lower-carb) option for breakfast. It's easy to make and you can whip up a batch of the sausage mix and re-heat it with fresh scrambled eggs in a snap for a daily breakfast solution for an entire week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion and all peppers finely.
- 2Remove chorizo from casings and crumble into non-stick skillet.
- 3Add chopped onions and peppers to chorizo and sautee until meat is cooked and the vegetables are soft.
- 4Reduce heat to low and drain off excess grease. (Stop here and store mixture in fridge if you plan to have this for several breakfasts).
- 5Whisk eggs and milk until smooth.
- 6Pour egg mixture over sausage and vegetables and cook slowly until desired texture is reached.
- 7Sprinkle cheese onto low-carb wrap and then top egg mixture.
- 8Fold into burrito and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos With Chorizo
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 477.4 mg
- Sodium 729.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: