Recipe by JeriBinNC
These are easy to make and really tasty.
Top Review by Grace-AK
This was so good to have around. I made a double batch of this and used one batch just to heat up in the morning w/ a piece of toast, but the other batch got rolled in tortillas and frozen. Truly, a staple for staving off hunger until lunch time. I think having perfectly cooked, moist eggs would matter a great deal to this recipe. So, scramble with some cream or milk and fry in bacon grease. Yummy!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag hash browns, cooked
- 1 1⁄2-2 dozen eggs, scrambled
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb ham, diced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 8 ounces Mexican blend cheese
- 18 -24 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together in a very large bowl. (You can also add a pound of sausage, if you want.).
- Roll up in tortillas.
- Wrap each one individually in plastic wrap, then store in a gallon-size freezer bag.
- When you're ready to eat one, just microwave it for 2 minutes.