Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was based on Breakfast Burritos (Once a Month Cooking) on RecipeZaar. I have modified it to feed hungry vegetarians.
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups salsa
- 4 cups cheese, shredded
- 24 flour tortillas
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 6 potatoes, cubed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- cook potatoes with pepper and onion.
- scramble eggs with cheese and salsa.
- mix everything together.
- warm tortillas in microwave to soften.
- add filling to each tortilla and roll burrito style.
- to freeze these, set them in a single layer on a cookie sheet in the freezer, then after they are frozen wrap them in foil.
Great breakfast burritos! I modified the recipe to 1/3, added a bit of breakfast sausage and omitted the green peppers and onions because I used Hatch green chile salsa and it contains peppers and onions in it. Will definitely make them again and will try to make the entire batch for freezing purposes. Made for Spring PAC, March, 2013.