1/3 Photos of Breakfast Burritos for the Freezer
Lightly Toasted's Note:
I guess you'd call this OAMC......I've kind of modified it to suit my tastes, but you can put anything in these, or adjust the quanities. Soemtimes, I'll use ham, too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 12 ounces of jimmy dean reduced-fat sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) bag of frozen home fries or 1 (8 ounce) bag hash browns or 1 (8 ounce) bag O'Brien potatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 dozen eggs (beaten well)
- 2 dozen 12-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups of shredded cheese, any flavor
- salsa (optional)
- 1Cook and drain the bacon and sausage.
- 2Crumble the bacon.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Leave a small amount of grease in the pan, and cook the potatoes.
- 5Be sure the potatoes are comepltely cooked, and properly browned--the texture is funny if you don't.
- 6Combine eggs and green chilies.
- 7Add the eggs and green chilies to the potatoes, and stir.
- 8When eggs are almost done, add the meats, and continue to cook, until eggs are no longer shiny.
- 9Add cheese, and remove from heat.
- 10Stir to combine.
- 11Spread out tortillas on counter.
- 12Spoon the suficient amount of egg mixture on top of tortilla, top with salsa, and roll up, burrito style.
- 13Wrap each individually in waxed paper, then place as many as will fit in a ziploc bag (I usually get 6-8 in a bag) Freeze.
- 14To reheat, leave in waxed paper and set on plate.
- 15Microwave 3 minutes.
- 16Let sit one minute, then unwrap and eat.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos for the Freezer
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.8
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 291.6 mg
- Sodium 989.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: