Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
When my grandparents visited relatives in Texas way back when, they would always have these... This is VERY easily doubled.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (Hot or mild)
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon lawry's taco seasoning
- Brown ground sausage, onions, seasoning, and peppers in a skillet.
- Put eggs in a seperate pan and scramble until firm.
- Warm tortillas in microwave or oven.
- Once warm, put equal amounts of sausage mixture and eggs in each, roll up and enjoy!