1/1 Photo of Breakfast Burritos Filling
This is a daily breakfast item in New Mexico. You can even get breakfast burritos at MacDonalds and Burger King! Feel free to substitute 1/2 cup ham, beef or pork for the bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in skillet.
- 2Brown the potato, onion, pepper, and garlic in the skillet (until the vegetables are tender).
- 3Add the meat and heat until the meat is heated through.
- 4Mix the eggs with milk or water, and pour over the meat and veggies.
- 5Cook, stirring, until the eggs are done.
- 6Spoon into flour tortillas, along with 1 tablespoon of grated cheese per tortilla.
- 7Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos Filling
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.9
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.2 mg
- Sodium 560.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 11.4 g