Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make these often at work. I modified a recipe I found on Zaar, because I didn't have any small diced hashbrowns I could use so I left them out.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ham, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- taco seasoning, to taste
- Beat eggs, add green peppers, green onions and ham.
- Heat frying pan and coat with cooking spray or oil.
- Scramble fry egg mixture, season heavily with taco seasoning, top with cheese, cook until melted.
- Meanwhile, heat flour tortillas. Top tortillas with eggs and roll up burrito style, (fold in sides and roll up). Serve with salsa and sour cream. Serve alone or with hashbrowns or rice.
- I sometimes add sliced mushrooms too. Can use cooked bacon or sausage too.