Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Breakfast Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Cook hash browns according to your liking.
- Add precooked meat and heat through.
- Add beaten eggs and cook until set, stirring often.
- Warm tortillas for 10 seconds each in the microwave.
- Place 1/2 cup of the mixture in center of a tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and salsa.
- Wrap and enjoy.
This is a really good breakfast burrito. I made mine with sausage and added the salsa too. Simple and good. Thanks motherof4boys for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.