Recipe by Donna
A quick and easy way to start the day!
Top Review by riffraff
Left out the ham in my lame attempt to cut fat and sodium, added a little low fat cheese so I am not sure I was successful, lol. Still tasted great. Rolled some up in plastic wrap and took them to work. Nuke em for a minute and you have a much better breakfast than Micky D's.
- 2 teaspoons low-fat margarine
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cooked lean ham, cubed
- 1 carton egg substitute
- salt and pepper
- salsa, to taste
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, heat margarine and sauté onions till tender.
- Add chilies and ham and continue to fry.
- Add egg substitute, salt and pepper to skillet mixture.
- Scramble over medium heat.
- As eggs solidify add salsa.
- Warm tortillas.
- Place equal amounts of egg mixture onto each tortilla and roll burrito style.