Good to freeze and microwave later, when you are pressed for time. Recipe adapted from a Taste of Home cookbook.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp, place cooked bacon on paper towels to drain.
- Reserve 1-2 tablespoons bacon drippings and discard the rest.
- Add eggs, salt and pepper to drippings, cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of egg mixture down the center of each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese, onions and cooked diced bacon.
- Fold bottom and sides of each tortilla over filling.
- Wrap each burrito in waxed paper and aluminum foil.
- May freeze for up to 1 month.
- To use frozen burritos:
- Remove foil. Place burritos on a microwave safe plate. Microwave at 60% power for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Allow to sit for 20 seconds before eating.