1/1 Photo of Breakfast Burritos
sloe cooker's Note:
Good to freeze and microwave later, when you are pressed for time. Recipe adapted from a Taste of Home cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp, place cooked bacon on paper towels to drain.
- 2Reserve 1-2 tablespoons bacon drippings and discard the rest.
- 3Add eggs, salt and pepper to drippings, cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.
- 4Spoon about 1/4 cup of egg mixture down the center of each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese, onions and cooked diced bacon.
- 5Fold bottom and sides of each tortilla over filling.
- 6Wrap each burrito in waxed paper and aluminum foil.
- 7May freeze for up to 1 month.
- 8To use frozen burritos:
- 9Remove foil. Place burritos on a microwave safe plate. Microwave at 60% power for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Allow to sit for 20 seconds before eating.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.6
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 309.4 mg
- Sodium 577.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g