Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
I love these in the morning! There are so many different things that go well with eggs. I am just going to put down ingredients that can be used, but you don't have to use them all. My favorite is made with fresh jalapenos, cilantro, onions and salsa or tomatoes all sautéed before the eggs go in.
- 3-4 eggs
- 14.79 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 1-2 hash brown
- 2 slice bacon
- 29.58 ml onions (sliced)
- 29.58 ml cilantro
- 29.58 ml jalapenos (sliced)
- 29.58 ml salsa (fresh)
- 29.58 ml zucchini (sliced)
- 29.58 ml mushrooms (sliced)
- 29.58 ml tomatoes (sliced or diced)
- 59.14 ml monterey jack pepper cheese or 59.14 ml cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml la victoria hot sauce
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 0.25 ml salt
- Cook the bacon in the microwave or in a skillet.
- Cook the hash browns.
- Set burner to medium-low. Spray skillet with a little oil. Take any combination of the above fresh ingredients and sauté them till they are a little brown.
- Add eggs and stir frequently until done.
- Remove from heat.
- You can cook tortillas in the microwave for 15-20 seconds or on the stove. They always taste better heated.
- Add egg filling to warm tortilla.
- Top with cheese, bacon, hash browns, salt, pepper, ketchup, hot sauce or salsa.